Sunday, January 6, 2008



Ok so Nad took a pic of this secretly..but too bad her hp makes a damn loud "Click" sound when you take photos. So i caught her and demanded her to delete but not b4 i blue-toothed it out of her. See? I told you JC curriculum does not agree with me... And this pic serves as a great memory for me for another thing..It was the last day that i have my wallet (the black one with pink flowers)before i lost it on bus 358 from sch to pasir ris interchange. And it was the single most depressing day of my life. 6 months later and i'm still hoping i will get my wallet back. Ok so here's what i lost:

1) $40 cash ($26 which i owe Azy and which till today i so regret not giving it to her in the morning b4 i lost my wallet.. now, i lost $40 and still owed her!)

2) Ez-link card with value inside (and getting a new one is not very cheap either)

3) My cashcard with $30 worth of money inside

4) 7 movie stubs (may not be impt to you but i collect them!)

5) My i/c!!!! ($100 replacement fee)

6) my Amore and Popular membership card

7) MY ATM CARD!!!

8) My student pass

9) My anderson sec library card

10) My sister's, brother's, mum's and my library cards

11) My Graphic Calculator warranty card and receipt (i know its impt that's why i kept it in my wallet. Well, i nvr thot i would lose my wallet!)

When i lost it i was with nad, azy and haikal. After that they had to go somewhere so i sat at one corner of pasir ris interchange and start making phonecalls. And while calling POSB to terminate my ATM, i cried. I cant help it. The person on the other end asked "Mam are you okay? Are you robbed? Have you called the police?" Then i burst out laughing!!! I mean, come on! I lost my wallet and i'm sad!

To makes matter worst, the next week, my graphic calculator was spoilt and you all know where the warranty card went... And then i had to make new i/c and ez-link and both my passport photos in uniform and homeclothes were in my wallet too. Oh my god.. But i'm happy to say that i'm well and okay now.. but that does not mean that the person who picked up my wallet and brought it home is not at fault. Cos he/she is one hundred million percent an idiot. Take my money lah but what do u want my i/c and amore membership card for?!

No comments: