Friday, March 28, 2008

Just some random recollections of the unemployed and often wandering mind...

"Bus first, bus second, bus...?"
"Third!"
"OH-HOH!!! You said bastard!"
"NO! I NEVER! I only said 'Third!'. You then say the bad word!!!"
"Eh, don't tell teacher ah!"

Classic.

A sign reads "Kakitangan Sahaja"
"Abeh badan ngan kepala tak leh masok eh?"

"Can you pass me the spork and foon please?"

"Can i have the frappucino crap?"


All of you would be happy to know that today, i experienced bad public transport incident no. 15.
I think most of you knew about me scratching an apek's botak head till there were 3 obvious red lines across his head. Then there was the time i pokes a guy in the neck with my Chupa Chup stick. There are so MANY stories on different occasions but one thing's the same: It will always end with a loud "OW!" or i will be glared at so scarily, i will get down at the next stop and take another bus. But now i'm using adult fare so the story will end differently. Watch this space.

No comments: