Thursday, April 3, 2008

I really, really ('hate' will be a very strong word so...) dislike my grandmother. I have tried very very very hard to be civil towards her but I think I'm going to explode. Seriously. It's too much for any human to take! Maybe Mother Theresa but definitely not me! Like just now she said something that really hurt me. I'm not even going to say what it is cos it's offensive to...EVERYONE! The number of times she did something to anger me is countless. Sometimes I think she gets a kick from seeing how much taunting I can take. One time I got so angry I tore my towel. I'm not kidding.

As I am writing this, she is behind me talking but I learnt to shut her out because whatever she has to say will DEFINITELY make my night worser than it already is. It is nearly 1 in the morning, I am tired and having a headache but I cannot sleep because I am still thinking about what she said. And all the other stuffs she said and done before. And it is times like these when I will look at her when she isn't looking and I can't help but be remembered of the fact that she isn't my real grandmother. We are not related by blood. As much as I don't want to think it, I just can't. The old lady on my bed is just like a neighbour who came here to sleep.

No comments: