Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oh man! I accidentally deleted the post about my school!

Ok, a summary:

1) School is great! There were more than a few familiar faces. But mostly, it's great because i get to study. Which is something i thought i would NEVER say. Even if it's quantum physics.

2) School is not so great when it comes to cutting up cadavers though. I'm going to find out Islam's view on this. By finding out, I meant waiting for Zakiah to research and giving me the answer.

3) 1 week has passed and i'm already known as 'the merepek one'. I thought i could start afresh. You know, new school, new friends. But i guess it was wishful thinking on my part cos i forgot Zakiah is here. She, who told all the Malay boys in secondary school about my embarassing escapades. She, who goes one step further and publicise them on Facebook. So i kinda give up.

4) Oh we met HAIZAD IMRAN in the canteen!!!! I'm guessing his taking an advanced dip. He looks so cute laughing with his friends. And his hair is back to its normal colour and not like the hideous one he sported in Zero Downpayment. When i was walking past him i wanted to feign a faint so that he could nurse me back to health. Luckily my dignity knocked me hard in the head and shouted (shrilly-ly, i might add), "HELLO?!" just in time.

Wow. I guess i CAN remember most of the stuff i wrote previously. Well i shouldn't be surprised cos i have a penchant for remembering stupid, meaningless and unworthy-of-my-brain-space stuffs. Right, everyone i know?

No comments: