Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rivervale Mall is having a massive book sale! All 2nd hand books selling from $1-$10. Average 4 bucks! And they are all in good condition. Of course me and my sis went crazy and we were so enthused abt the books we forgot to buy the one thing we came to the mall for.

I was so proud of my buys! Until I saw what my sis bought.

You see, this is what i bought:
1) 4 SVU books
2) 1 Two Of A Kind book
3) 1 BabySitters Club Mystery Special
4) 3-in-1 Horror Special by R.L Stine
5) 1 Goosebumps 3-in-1 Special.

And my sis bought:
1) Roald Dahl Short Stories
2) Village By The Sea
3) Memoirs of a Geisha
4) The Little Prince

See what i mean? But i tried defending myself!

"I'm much younger than her what! So can lah!"
"Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that you are 19 Nas!"

Clunk.

No comments: