Wednesday, May 21, 2008

God works in mysterious ways. If there is one thing you hate, that will be the thing that has the annoying penchant of happening. I'm not complaining though...Maybe to a certain degree lah but it's all just... CUBAAN (ala P.Ramlee).

I'll tell you why.. This month alone I have to go through 5 excruciating interviews! 2 of them next week so technically, 3 excruciating interviews and 2 gonna-be-excruciating interviews. And i really, really, really hate interviews. Just ask Nad and Azy. If i have an interview today, i would worry about it one week before. And on the day itself, i couldn't eat and couldn't concentrate on lessons. And Nad and Azy had to endure being my pretend interviewers. Haha! Sorry guys! After that, i repaid their kindness by not paying attention to what they said cos i was too worried. Again, sorry guys!

To top it off, i have 4 tests next week! 4 tests! Did i mention that we have 4 tests? Well let me just repeat the horrendousness that is next week... 4 FREAKING TESTS! I know i went on quite a bit about me hating interviews but hating tests is self-explanatory.


On the bright side, MJ WON SOCCER FINALS!!!!

Ok, so this picture was so last year but it's okay as long as you're FEELING THE MERIDIAN MIGHT!

But let me get one thing straight though.. The year before we entered MJ, MJ won the title. For the 2 years we were in MJ, screaming our lungs out for some soccer mats we don't even like but had to do so in the name of school spirit, we lost. And now that we are out, MJ won again! What's up with that man!

But I wished i could have gone down to the stadium today! I love watching soccer matches because

a) I get to scream like nobody's business

b) from where i'm sitting, the soccer players are real tiny! So i get to imagine them as 22 cockroaches chasing a saga seed. (Hey, a girl must find a way to entertain herself during a match!)

c) I get to hit those hard and long balloons which produce one of the most annoying sounds in the world. I especially love hitting them at people's faces. And then using them to poke the people in front. And when the match is over, i get to throw it down and hit the people sitting below. Woohoo!

d) No school the next day! So i can spend the whole day...studying. (What a sad little life i led...)

And people think i care about the match. Who cares about those tiny mats killing grass? Most of the time I was asking Nad and Azy about the buildings and the swimming complex next to the stadium. And when i'm not sight-seeing, i'll be trying to shoot the VJ counterparts with my imaginary gun and i actually believed that this would help our chances. That is until, you know, we lost. But the point is, i really think it worked because 2 years later, we won!

No comments: