Tuesday, July 1, 2008


06S501 outing at HEI SUSHI. Ok, I'm getting really sick of that place now. I was really really looking forward to meeting them all but unfortunately, I only stayed for awhile cos I wasn't feeling too well. So I can't really say much about the outing but Joyce certainly did!

-finally, class outing with 06s501!
-was supposed to meet at 5... but no one was there till late 5-ish.
-early poor nas waited till she felt faint for the un-punctual people...
-she had to go to haising sickbay!!! (nad proceeded to bluff me that she works there as a part-time nurse. oh wells)
-nad finally came. sam, wanying, me, loraine, bev, nas and ms sim!
-Hei sushi.-talks laughter. GOSH! i miss them. Life's never boring with 501.
-ms sim: earthquake/drought (forgot which one..) and the farmer interviewed went on to exclaim "my cows have nothing to drink!!" nad: "aiyo just milk them then let them drink back again la!"
-from Joyce's blog


You are such an inspiration to those farmers Nad. And a beacon of hope for those thirsty cows. And if you want to lie about my job, give me something more glamorous than part-time nurse at HaiSing please!

No comments: