Wednesday, September 3, 2008

RANDOMOUSITY


1. I'm sorry, my fasting friends but I'm so excited about making my own doughnuts for the very first time! Well, my first and last time. Nothing like preparing your own food to know what's really in it and I'm starting to see why people say it's one of the most unhealthiest food. I'll just leave it at that.
2. When my newspaper decided to get wet, it got wet in style! Can you see the silhouette of Singapore? Well, I can!

3. One of the tiny, almost non-existent perks of being a teacher.


4. Their lives revolve around games, ostrich farms and their all-time favourite, air shows. I'm serious...OSTRICH FARMS. I guess the world's divided into girls, boys and weird boys.
5. When you do something a thousand times, you'll get bored too you know!


6. "Kak Ela, Icat nak tengok wayang tapi tak cukup duit ah...Boleh kasi sikit?"
"Ok, cerita aper Icat nak tengok?"
"Money No Enough 2"

Oh, the irony.

7. "Hello, thank you for calling ______ Home Tuition Centre. May I help you?"
"Yes please. I would like to enrol as a tutor."
"Ok, may I know how you get to know about us?"
"Oh, through a friend ah."
"A friend ah? May I know her last name?"
"Errr... Mohd. Noor"
"Ok, so her name's A-friend-ah Mohd. Noor?"

How do you respond to that?! Is 'Afrenda' even a name?


8. So I was just minding my own business at the COMEX show and staring at a printer when this salesguy came up to me...

"Hi M'am. This is Epson. (Points to the printer)"
"This is absent?"
"Yes, it's Epson"
"It's not absent, it's here!"
"What?"
"I dunno."

(and quickly walks away...)


9. Kak Ela: Icat, don't be such a boiled sprat!
Me: A sprat?! How do you boil it?
Kak Ela: Eh, sorry! Spoilt brat!!!
Me: HAHAH!
Kak Ela: Oh no, I'm turning into you!
Me: I am not like that! At all!

(5 mins later....)

Me: Icat, shut up! You sound like a whestle kittling!
Icat: What?! You mean kettle whistling eh?
Me: Errr...No.

(and quickly walks away...)

So to sum up this entry, I'm random, my brother is irritating (and a boiled sprat too) and it seems that all I've been doing is to walk away quickly.

No comments: