Sunday, January 27, 2008

SATURDAY, 26th January 2008...The Not Glitzy and Not Glamourous At All

I'm watching SHARK ATTACK 2. I figured if they make a sequel, then it had to be good even tho the title is screaming "Don't waste your time watching me!". Well, i was wrong and the title screams it all.

I just got back from pasar malam with my sis. SO FUN! i've been there 2 days in a row!!! And today was definitely "terperanjat" day. First i thot i saw a lizard (which turns out to be a dry leaf), so i screamed. Then while walking in a semi-dark area, my sis saw cockcroaches crawling in front of her but she cant run forward cos i'm in front so she pushed me. So i screamed. Again. Louder this time. And i think i saw a few heads peeking out of their windows. On the way back home, some kid skate-scootered out of a pillar and i screamed again. The kid was unbothered and continued as tho nothing happened. Stupid kid! Nearly scared me to death.

Then we got lost because we tried to avoid some people at the pasar malam. I think this is retribution. Me and my sis walked all the way to the entrance of the expressway!! HAHA! When the pasar malam was just a few blocks away from my house! Retribution is definitely bitter. BUT...we walked to block 143 and we saw new vending machines at the void deck!! Cool! We spent abt 3 bux on the vending machine.

Ok ok..sharks are about to attack soon..

To sum up: I realised I have a sad life. I get excited over pasar malams and vending machines.

Moral of the day: Don't do detours to avoid people.

No comments: