Saturday, February 2, 2008

SATURDAY, 2nd February 2008

Ok here's a classic NAD-NAS bodoh moment that i can't believe i forgot to write it down. Thanks Nad for reminding me.

During Geog lecture,

Ms Sim: ...so you can say that those were melted glaciers...

Nad: Eh Nas, can say ice-capped mountain?
Nas: You skapped mountain?
Nad: Huh? Ice capped mountain!!
Nas: You skapped a mountain? What the hell is skap?
Nad: ICE CAPPED MOUNTAIN!!!!!!! (while clutching her head to emphasis cap)
Nas: Ohhh, ice capped mountain....Nope.

So anyway, going pasar malam later!!! YEA! I was supposed to meet Nad and Azy just now to go to a flea market at Tanglin but Technet called and i have to go down. So angry! Never ask me to give up my shopping!

Later my cousin's going to be on the Sheng Shiong Show (for a more tongue-twisting feeling, try 'Ashlee Simpson Show')! How cool is that? I hope you win big money!!!

No comments: