Monday, March 17, 2008

MONDAY, 17th March 2008

Thinking about it now, i think getting into uni this year will be really tough. Maybe just as tough as last year when we have all the dragon babies flapping their great wings into NUS and NTU. Because this year, we have to compete with the polytechnic dragons and the once-rejected-but-its-okay-I-will try-to-get-into-uni-again-if-its-the-last-thing-I-do dragons. Which i think will make this year ridiculouslier competitive. (It's a shame there's no Faculty of the Invention of English Words because i think i will stand a good chance. I can be Longman II)

Nevermind, i am still determined to find a rich husband! I remembered this conversation between my sis and my cousin.

Abang Is: Kak Ela, NIE at Boon Lay? So far for you right?
Kak Ela: Yea...why?
Abang Is: Get a rich boyfriend or husband and he can send you ah!
Kak Ela: Get a rich husband and i'll quit NIE.

How can you forget this kind of conversations when it is so true right? I may sound shallow but believe me, i am actually deep..once you break my shallow exterior. :)

I told Lisda i want to marry a pilot..2nd choice, doctor.

Lisda A Rahim says:
NO! Don't you remember my poem?

Nas Pants says:
Please don't remind me. It's not true!

Lisda A Rahim says:
don't marry a pilot
i'll tell you why.
he'll take you to the airport
and say bye bye!

Nas Pants says:
I said dun remind me lah!
Lisda A Rahim says:
No, i have to warn you.

And she questioned me again late at night.
Lisda smsed: But frankly, where do you find pilot husbands? Don't tell me airports eh..

I replied: I guess i will give out brochures. "Looking for husbands. Non-ugly pilots preferred."

Lisda smsed: Aiyoyo..Just bcos u have a photocopying machine at home, jangan nak make use of it eh!

No comments: