Saturday, May 31, 2008

(Read previous post before reading this...)

"I HAVE STUPID FRIENDS! but its okay korang we can all be stupid together :) i nearly forgot how it was like to be in jc.


nas, yasmin ahmad is not from tk as much as suzanne ho is not from mexico."


-Taken from Nad's blog.

If you forgot, this was what I wrote 5 months ago:

We were in a the lecture theatre where they were showing a news clipping with Suzanne Ho as the newsreader and I was sitting in between Nad and Azy.

Nad(proudly): Eh, Suzanne Ho from my school tau.
What i heard: Eh, Suzzane Ho from Mexico tau. (and hence, wondering why she said that proudly..)

5 seconds later...

Azy: Eh Nas, Suzanne Ho from my secondary school tau.
Me: Don't bluff!! Nad just told me she was from Mexico!
Azy: Nad! What rubbish!

Realising my mistake, I just kept quiet and let the 2 of them continue bickering.

No comments: