Sunday, June 1, 2008

ME: I have to go for another medical check-up and I'm so scared!
Amin: Why?!
ME: Because, you know what happened the last time right? I'm just scared history will repeat itself!
Amin: Ohhh...don't worry! Just try not to be yourself and fight all your instincts. I'm sure you'll be fine.


ME: I HATE shallow guys!
Aishah: Me too!!! I prefer them tall...
ME: You know what?
Aishah: What?
ME: YOU are shallow! And stupid.


After that, I kept telling them that Maria Hertogh's parents are named Aminah and Mansor but they don't seem to care! And then I realized I forgot to tell them that my parents share the same name too and that's why I'm so excited. But when I eventually did, they didn't seem to care either!! And then I realized maybe they didn't know who Maria Hertogh is...So I told them all about Maria Hertogh and the riots but they didn't seem to care too!

Ok, I'm sorry for wasting your time. I read back what I wrote and I realised it's such a useless story. But I don't care because the point is, I have stupid friends too! See, Nad? The only thing they appreciated was when I said, "My mum is a Minah (Aminah)".

No comments: