Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A typical Zakiah-Nasirah sms conversation goes like this....

1.
Nasirah: Hey Zak, do you want to come over and watch movies at my house this Friday? My parents are away...

(4 days later....)

Zakiah: Oh, I cannot come ah... Sorry!

Nasirah: It's okay... especially since that 'Friday' was 2 days ago and my parents are back since.

2.
Nasirah: Zak, wanna meet me and Syaza at the airport on Thurs? We eating lunch then hanging out at Coffee Bean.

Zakiah: I'm having Coffee Bean breakfast now..Yum!

Nasirah: Wah! Coffee Bean kat mana? class start kol brapa? eh so Thurs how? Awak sampai around 4 after school, we go eat and then go Coffee Bean can? kol brapa awak nak balek?

Zakiah: Can you not ask so many questions in one msg!?

Nasirah: Can you please don't answer my questions with another question?!

Zakiah: Okay. Fine. Haha

(Several minues later...)

Nasirah: Can you please answer at least 2 of my questions!

No comments: