Thursday, June 5, 2008

You know you have nothing better to do when Youtube suddenly becomes your reliable companion...

But if you have time to spare,
Then watch what I have to share.
These few vids,
Which will surely induce laughing fits!

(And when you start coming up with lame rhymes, you know you really, really have nothing better to do..)

Japanese Metro 'Pushers'


The train officers cum 'pushers' were the best part! I know a few people who would be so good at that...

Dramatic Prairie Dog


This one i can watch over and over again without getting tired of it! Check out 'Dramatic Lemur' too!

Waitress on CCTV


I dunno whether you have watched this but it was on Ellen some time ago...

Ok that's it!!! Now I'm off to watch Prison Break on sidereel.com. and after that I'm going to pray that life will stay like this.. But I know that will be too good to be true.

No comments: