Saturday, June 7, 2008

Took this from Syaza'a blog. It looks interesting enough! But you must also know that I have nothing to do and am so bored these days, I find joy in doing surveys for my brother's project work. Yup, my life is THAT sad.

Do you hate the last guy you texted?
. NOPE! but then again, depends on what he's going to reply me...

2. When was the last time you took a nap?
. yesterday afternoon.

3. Do you drink bottled water?
. What a random question but yea.

4. What are you listening to right now?
. my mum gossipping. about everyone under the sun!

5. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
. Singtel customer service operator. (my life is SO SAD!)

6. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
. I never slept on a bed before.

7. What's on your mind most today?
. How I have a very sad life. Thanks to all your questions!

8. Something that happened today that made you angry?
. Your questions!

9.Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
. I neither talk nor hide them. I show my feelings.

10. Do you wear makeup?
. Yes. But not at home.

11. Are you missing someone?
. Yes. My late aunt.

12. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
. Depends on the gravity of the mistake.

13. What instant messaging service do you use?
. sms, msn, my brother

14. Would you date/hook up with your brothers best friend?
. NOPE with a capital N. Oh, and capital O, P and E too.

15. Have you ever had a panic attack?
. Yes. All the time. I once had heart palpitations that lasted for a day because I thot I was going to be ruuned down by a car in KL.

16. What color is your hair?
. Paprika.

17. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
. Myself. Yea, I do that alot.

18. Are you happy or sad right now?
. Sad. Just like my life.

19. Is your phone right beside you?
. No. But it's in front of me.

20. Are you cold?
. YES! It's been raining since morning.

21. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
. Holiday with my friends and believe it or not..SCHOOL!

22. First thing you did when you wake up?
. Yawn...

23. What does your best friend call you?
. Oh my...this could take a while. Nas Pants, Nassy-poko-pants, Nasi, Nana, Miss Pots, Bibik Anode, Togemon......

24. Would you prefer a thunderstorm or for it to be snowing?
. BOTH! Especially if they happen to happen at the same time.

25. Who do you call the most?
. I don't call. I have little salivary glands and slow saliva production so I would get thirsty alot.

26. What were you doing 10 hours ago?
. Sleeping...

27. Have you ever fought for the opposite sex?
. Fought for? Nope. Fought with? YES!

28. Are you that good at math?
. Define 'that'. Probably best to define 'good' too.

29. Do/did you listen to your parents?
. Yes but not ALL the time but when I do not, I do feel guilty.

30. At what age did you learn to ride a bike?
. Hopefully by 20.

31. What's your favorite holiday?
. My favourite holiday would be London. My dream holiday would be Rome.

32. Ever dyed your hair?
. 6 times.

33. Love anyone right now ?
. Yea of course! You have to no matter how sad your life is. Take it from me.

34. Do you cry a lot?
. Yes. What do you expect? I cried when Hagrid got out of Azkaban in the 3rd movie.

35. Are you good at keeping secrets?
. I would like to think so....

36. What did you do today?
. Alot.

37. Do you crack your knuckles?
. Do I crack my knuckles?

38. What kind of tattoos do you want/ have?
. Tattoos are a no-no but if I could have one, I would want a rose on my cheeks so that I'll always have rosy cheeks!

39. Do you give special ringtones to certain people?
. If they ask me for ringtones then I would give to them. But so far, nobody asked me before. Is that what the question is asking?

40. Have you talked mean about anyone today?
. Talked mean about? No. Talked mean to? Yes.

41. Can you remember your last dream?
. Yes!

42. Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
. Yes! But usually it worked for the best.

46. Suppose you see your boyfriend/ girlfriend kissing another person, what would you do?
. I need to think about this....cos I'm not evil by nature and if something like this ever happens I need to do something evil.

47. What is bothering you right now?
. My mum's gossips are turing out to be quite boring. So now it's just like constant background noise...

48. Can you type over 60 words per minute?
. Only losers time themselves! But if you must know, I CAN type over 60 words per minute. Okay, so I may be a loser but at least I'm a fast-typer loser.

49. Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?
. Yes. But NOT married ones!!!

50. What will you be doing 5 hours from now?
. John Little sale at EXPO.

1. What was the highlight for today?
. I found my long-lost button while sweeping the floor. So my long-not-worn jeans are finally wearable again!

52. Did you had fun today?
. Yes! Didn't you hear about my lost and found button?! Gee...

53. If you were to die in a few hours time, what would you do?
. How do I know? I haven't die before!!

No comments: