Saturday, July 26, 2008

On the last day of Nad's relief stint in MJ, we collected our SGCs, which by the way, is such a letdown because it was so much nicer the last time! Our darling friend, MOE, decided to standardise all SGCs and it turned out to be this dull, brownish folder, which became uglier the moment you flip to my results page.

While waiting for the admin lady (whose name was See Lacy or something like that.. Which i thought was unique yet laughable. But it was nothing compared to the cashier lady at Cold Storage Compasspoint whose nametag read 'Lily Lee') so that Nad can sign out, we took pictures in the G.O and Nad decided to get all.... I'm not sure. You decide.

Well, if she's going for scary, that's not even remotely scary! I guess everyone has their own ways of showing displeasure at our dull SGCs.

Then we met Farah and Aziemah and had lunch at Hei Sushi! I'm getting really sick of that place! But Nad had a $10 off coupon, so....


I'm not sure what we ordered exactly but I'm pretty sure they ended with -tori, -buri, -mono or -yaki.
In the end, we ended up with another coupon and only then did we realise that we're gonna be stuck in this vicious cycle for some time.


P.s The next time you're at Compasspoint, visit Cold Storage. If you need help figuring out who is Lily, she looks exactly like Mark Lee. Hey, maybe they are related!! I can't believe I didn't realise that before.

P.p.s Sorry about the blurry pictures because my camera was set to night mode. I didn't know my brother changed it cos he was taking pictures of the moon last night. Gosh, I sometimes worry what he's gonna grow up to be.

No comments: