Monday, July 28, 2008

OUR FIRST FACIAL
was relaxing at first but it quickly turned to stressful when after everything, our consultant spent the next 45 minutes in an enlosed room persuading us to sign up one of their packages. We tried different tactics...our parents would never allow, we are students and we don't have any money and the no atm card fake-out but nothing works! She was so damn persistent and didn't seem to understand that we can't afford their packages unless we start crapping money! But then again, she barely understands English. In fact, we spent half the time trying to understand her and the other half, she was trying to understand us! Nad gave up halfway and started reading her magazine in the corner.

The enclosed room I was talking about and Nad was exactly in the corner where she gave up and started reading her magazine.

"I have flimples..."

In case you're wondering, that's 'flat pimples'.

"Let's all do weird poses!"

You can tell we listen to what Nad says.

But once in a while, we do listen to her like when she asked us to dance and put our hands in the air like we just don't care! Ok, I just had to add the last part.

We like to call this our victory dance which we perfected during our JC days and which I like to do during P.E.

"Nas! What are you doing?"

"I'm doing the victory dance!"

"But you just lost!"

"Who cares? It's volleyball..."

After me and Azy dutifully followed Nad's stupid idea, she scolded me because my camera has no anti-shake features.

Azy, the super-heroine!

If I say I have crazy friends and people reply, "Really?" in a disbelieving tone, I'll just show them this picture.

At one point, I was coughing like mad, but don't worry it wasn't a case of foodal chokage or anything. But Azy was very concerned.

"Nas! Are you okay?"

"The sea coconut just slided down my throat!"

"SLIDED?!"

"I mean 'slode'!"

Post-slode.

No comments: