Monday, August 4, 2008

MJC's 4th College Day

That's me! And unfortunately, my sis doesn't know how to use the zoom function.

I was talking to Ms Sim and the subject of Nad taking over her lessons came up.

"You know that Nad ah! I ask her to take attendance, she didn't. I asked her to fill in the log book, she didn't. I came back after 1 month and everything's empty! I nearly fainted!"

Nad Nad.... And I distinctively remember you complaining to me about how boring it was in the staff room. But I didn't tell Ms Sim that, of course! Instead, I told her about how you were lecturing and felt thirsty but you lifted the wrong hand and drank the microphone instead of your bottle.

After eating in the canteen (Urgggh!), me, my mum and sis quickly got out of the school cos we were excited to go to EXPO! They were having the Watson's fair and Asian Food Fair. But at the bus stop, I realised I forgot to say bye to Azy! So I called her...

Me: Azy, I go home first k?

Azy: Okay, go lah! Are u asking me for permission?

Me: No, just that I forgot to say bye and I'm at the bus stop already. Sorry!

Azy: It's okay! Anyway, I'm at the expressway already!

Ok, I forgive her cos poor Azy was dizzy throughout the entire ceremony. She was fine when I met her before but when she went home, she was down with fever! In all seriousness, I diagnosed her with MJ-itis and told her not to step into MJ again for her own good.

No comments: