Friday, September 26, 2008

I was inspired by Azlyna to look through my notes and look for scribbles. Unfortunately, the most scribbled notes are maths and chem notes and those are the ones I gave away! At this point I would like to say good luck to those who actually want to learn something out of those notes.

The I-Fell-Asleep-And-Dunno-What-the-Hell-I'm-Writing scribbles.
Sleepisaurus Scribble-itis
Trust me, I have alot of these...

Our tongue-in-cheek Geography project. :)


Azy's favourite phrase during lectures: "Penat-ing seh!"


This is what happens if I watch Harry Potter before studying...


And this is what happens when I get too stressed... OMG, I'm such a sad sack, talking to myself!


The rest are courtesy of Azy and all her fully-scribbled notes.

How are tampons ever sexual?

Azy: Nas! Don't conteng my notes with your highlighter!
Nas: But that's a very important point.....

As much as she isn't ironic...


Ms Ng: Am I going to slow?

Azy: Nooooooooo...

Ms Ng: Do you want me to speed up?
Azy: Yesssssssss....

I always end up getting the most deformed boys and the parachute skirt. NOT FAIR!

Nad was: Nad Bod Lim Tock Siew Mai

Mine was: Nasirah Al-Munsyi (something that sounds disgusting but I forgot) Mansor

The result of a very bad joke and a parody of FRIENDS gone wrong.


"Her red penis super cheapo". Hahah.


If we were ever comic characters, these would be us!


"Azy, do you think we could have done better for A's if we didn't do all that?"
"I think we would have failed our A's if we didn't do all that!"
And she's right! It's things like these that keep us sane and from wanting to jump through the fire escape window in our classroom.

No comments: