Friday, September 5, 2008

Page Not Found

LiveJournal Admin: Sir! We have reports that someone is trying to access a page that doesn't exist!
LiveJournal Captain: Impossible! How can that be?
LiveJournal Admin: Sir, I don't know. Maybe they typed in the URL wrong or maybe we're suffering from a critical system failure.
LiveJournal Captain: Unacceptable! Redirect them to a 404 page and make it snappy!


If you think you've reached this page in error:
Make sure the URL you're trying to reach is correct.
Check
http://status.livejournal.org to view LiveJournal's current status.
Otherwise, you can:
Go
back to the previous page
Go to the
LiveJournal Homepage.
Explore the
Site Map


Ok, I understand that I might have typed the wrong URL but the big 'PAGE NOT FOUND' was sufficient. The mini skit was totally uncalled for! As though asking me to constantly 'CONFIRM THAT (YOU) ARE A HUMAN' isn't enough, LiveJournal just had to resort to cheesy skit lines.

I decided to blog about this because it seems that so many people are making their blog private or deleting them completely and I'm so angry that I have to come across the cheesy skit so many times! But don't worry I won't privatise anytime soon because how else can I share my jokes, pictures, stupid moments and stupid antics by stupid friends with the rest of the world?

And to LiveJournal, please stop all this nonsense! Or I'll kill your Captain!

No comments: