Monday, September 8, 2008


Yesterday, I got a total of 7 electric shocks just by switching on the toilet lights. I'm pretty sure there are some fried neurons (it's not a food, you hungry, fasting people!) up in my brain. In fact, this morning, I think I can feel some of my brain cells being regenerated! That's why I can blog now! Yesterday, I couldn't string a a sentence properly. After the 5th shock, it got so bad, I started to wonder that maybe I wasn't meant to go to the toilet. That God had other plans for me. But I cannot allow this! I have the right to use the toilet without getting electric shocked. It is time for me to fight my no-toilet destiny! So I just went in without switching on the lights lor. Pretty smart for someone who's working on half the amount of brain cells, huh? That was until I tripped over the slippers and nearly fell.

No comments: