Friday, November 14, 2008

GIRLS MORNING, EVENING and NIGHT OUT!

Ok actually, we went jalan raya so it's excusable if we spent the whole day...
even if we only went to 4 houses. :)
Sitting on my wonderful bed...

And our ride for the day was...FARAH's MINI COOPER!

In case you're wondering what the inside of a Mini Cooper looks like...

It can also sometimes be filled with 4 incredible people.
"Let's vandalise this bicycle!"
But nobody listened to me! Story of my life...

Azy just had to pose where the dirt on Nad's mirror strategically covers her face!
Good job, Azy!
"Hey look! Can you spot the similarities between Nad and the flower?"

"Errrrr...how about 'There are no differences'?"

"Wow. I never thought there was a perfect answer to this question."


Look at Farah's beautiful eye lashes! I'm so jealous!!!
Those things can trap more than just dust, trust me.


Our final house was Farah's house and I think a tour is deemed necessary.

Encik Alias's pride and joy...the fish pond!
Hmmm...a trampoline next to a swimming pool? I can already think of 10 different ways to have fun and then confirm hurt myself.
Living Room No. 1

Living Room No. 2 is just through those doors at the other end.

The dining room.

Living Room No. 3

Nad and her new best friend, Osim.

Living Room No. 3 and the gym behind it.

The Game Room. :) :)

I only pooled once but I didn't know the inexperience is going to be damn obvious here.

Just because her camera can shoot, she thinks it's a weapon!

Posing around the foosball table and not playing?

It's a girl thing!

Gossipping around the foosball table?

Say it with me now: It's a girl thing!

Nad was so tired after running around, looking excited at all the things she can do that she totally collapsed on one of the couches near Living Room No. 3!

And then she came up with the stupidest line of the night:
"Oh my God, I so totally camouflage with the couch. LOOK AT ME!"


But we spent most of our time in Living Room No. 4 where we played...
ROCK BAND!!!!

Farah, the Rock Band expert plays like this and still scored higher than the rest of us!

Ok now compare her relaxed face to this...

That's why they say don't play this in baju kurung!

"Nad Nad! Make a rocker face!"

Riane: Wow! Drums and cigarettes? You're already a bonafide rockstar!"

Hahaha.

Nad, PRETENDING to twirl the drumsticks. Hahah.

Nad, PRETENDING that everything's going smoothly.

But before long.....


Professor Mcgonagall, Muslimah version.

After EVERYTHING, we just had to catch our breaths (and we've only just explored the 1st floor of the house lah! )and what better way to do that than to hang out in Farah's room! :)

Now, I think I need to alter my life goals abit:
1) Study hard
2) Get a good job
3) Marry a good man (doesn't has to be a pilot! See? I'm matured now..)
4) Be able to number my living rooms

No comments: