Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My stupid phone struck again... :(

1. Nas: I don't like that Lim Yu Beng wannabe! Wah, lucky I check what I typed, u know! Just now I wrote Lim Yup Bengal! Naseb I check if not, mesti awak marry!

Lis: Errrr... your 'marry' isn't any better ah....

2. Nas: OH NO! It cost 75 buxom!

Amin: Do you mean bux?

3. I already learnt my lesson to avoid Singlish since if you remember, "Ok lor" becomes "Ok Lord" and "Ya hor" becomes "Ya horse". But what I didn't expect was "mah" becoming "mahogany".

Nas: Cos we're cool mahogany!

Amin: ..........?! You know when you said your brain doesn't work? I'm starting to believe you.

4. Nas: Ok Azy, I'll see you soon! I just passed Ukraine.

Azy: What?! Naaaaas, you're sprouting nonsense again.......

In case you're wondering, it was Ikea that I just passed.


Sometimes MSN conversations can just be as confusing!

5. The last time I wanted to sms "chicks over dicks" it became "chicks over ducks" and dear Lisda HAD TO remember that.

Lisda says:
nxt time if u were to b caught in a situation to go out with chicks or ducks, its really ok with me if u choose the duck

Lisda says:
haha sounds so merepek!

Lisda says:
but u get wat i mean la kan

Lisda says:
cos no matter how "chicks over ducks" u try to b, i noe sometimes cant help it mah

Lisda says:
u just tell me e truth lor, if nxt time im tt chick u r caught in btwn with the duck

Lisda says:
HAHAHA


NasPants says:
Wahlao eh! Quantum of SoLame seh!

Lisda says:
SAY PEOPLE SAY YOURSELF AH!

NasPants say:
Oh gosh, I am lame! It's all Fadhil's fault!


6. "Nad, I really want a Nissan Fairlady seh!"
"Ohhhh, is it a good facial wash?"
"Facial wash? It's a car lah, kental!"
"Aiyah...how I know? Fairlady what.."


7. Azy: NAD YOU NEVER ZIP YOUR PANTS!!!

Everyone at the bus stop was staring at Nad and I felt so embarassed for her until....

Nad: HAIYAH NEVERMIND LAH! EVERYDAY ALSO LIKE THAT!


8. My mum was watching the tv one day when she suddenly exclaimed, "Eh, The Nice Killer!"
I was busy studying so I didn't look up. Besides, why would I be interested to see The Nice Killer? Then she repeated, "Look! The Nice Killer!". I finally looked up and saw... Denise Keller.
-_-

No comments: