Friday, February 22, 2008

FRIDAY, 22nd February 2008

So i was watching the news yesterday and i realized, Edison Chen has an american accent! I always thought all HongKongers speak like Martin Yan (u noe, the one who can cook and hence believes that all of us can too.) And i also realized, Singaporeans get way too excited over the fact that we are hosting the Youth Olympics in 2010. Can you imagine the reaction if we were to host the Olympics itself? Probably the same as if Singapore were to be in the finals of the World Cup. And also, Teo Ser Luck's shorts were really short!!! I think there should be a limit as to how short a minister's short can go because what we saw yesterday on the news was just plain wrong!

Something to get excited about: American Idol! I finally know who i am rooting for in American Idol. Usually it takes me some time but these 2 are so likeable and talented, i just have to root for them!












Because she's Asian, cute and can sing. He's not Asian, but is cute and can definitely sing. Go Ramiele and David!!!
When i'm not watching the news or American Idol, i was watching:
1) Elizabethtown
2) The History Boys
3) Notes on a Scandal
4) As You Like It
5) The Simpsons: The Complete 10th Season

All thanks to Abang Is who bought hundreds of DVDs!!! Ok but now my eyes hurt from all the TV glare. So i'm taking a break and writing in my blog cos everybody knows computer screen glare is not as bad as the TV's. Right?

And when i'm not doing all of the above, I'll be going through old photos. You can really tell i have nothing much to do at home apart from household chores (which i have been doing quite alot ok? my right hand is all callousy). These are some pictures of my mom and dad on their first holiday(not honeymoon) together. I thought this will be funny cos fashion back then was, well...funny. But surprisingly, my parents' fashion sense were ok, i guess. Except that my mum dressed for holidays like she does for work. Look!













And then, there was me and my brother. We were always on the swing.

And when we are not, we'll be doing this:















Believe it or not, we had fun! But i don't think thrills can come any cheaper than this!


No comments: