Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday, 20th February 2008

Sorry Azlyna i owe you a story! Since we left MJ, Mr Alvin Tan and Mr Chen came up with a few ideas on how to make students do their tutorials. You remember Mr Tan right? Seems only yesterday when he was observing Ms Sim teaching our class and then telling her that he found all of us bimbotic. And now i'm sitting beside him in the staffroom and i had to help him write out the answers for last year's Alevel geog paper. Don't get me wrong cos i'm happy to help but i have to say that this is the easiest way to bring back really BAD memories. Anyway, Mr Chen and Mr Tan came up with FORM 1A. For every student that doesn't complete their assignments or tutorials. Once, there was this guy who fractured his hand. I know i shouldn't have given him the form cos he had an excuse but i forgot!! And it turns out to be quite funny (This is by no means an attempt to make fun or a mockery of my students. I just truly find it funny and want to share the joy) :


Reasons for not submitting/completing assignment:
I fractured my hand.
Concrete steps to ensure submission/completion of assignment:
I will not fracture my hand in the future.

On Monday, i had to go back to MJ cos i left my thumbdrive in the staffroom! I could have knocked my head against the wall!! But i didn't, of course. My flu was still going on so i met my sister at the polyclinic after that. She wanted to go to a private clinic but i told her let's save money and go to the polyclinic. Big mistake! We waited for so long!!! Almost 4 hours. It was really angri-fying and could make a sick person sicker.

To make ourselves feel better, we splurged on Bourjois cosmetics after that! Ahhh...it feels good. Until i realized, "So much for trying to save money!" But they look so pretty that it doesnt matter. Look...

Complexion illuminating highlighting veil. Not even sure what it does but doesn't it sound magical?

Bourjois Compact Powder. How can you not buy this pretty little thing?

Like the other day, i wanted to save money by walking home from the Punggol bus stop. Another big mistake! Wanna know why? Cos there is a shopping mall on the way home. I don't even want to say what i bought cos i feel so ashamed.
Moral of the story: Don't try to save money.


Ok this is just something to lighten the mood.. :)
Joke of the day: "If Sting retires, does he become Stung?"
By Colin Mochrie from Whose Line Is It Anyway.

No comments: