Thursday, February 28, 2008

BOYS ARE AS SHALLOW AS THE WATER IN MY TOILET BOWL!

Well, not all but like 80 percent? Yea, that seems about right. For every 10 guys i know, 8 are self-indulgent pigs. I know it may sound like over-generalisation but i don't need to do any sampling; whether random or quota. I just need to have visual capabilities to see the things going on around me.


Boys are smelly,
Boys are mean,
Boys are as stupid as Mr Bean.

I love how primary school this poem is! U see, even kids know the truth from such a young age!


To a certain guy that i know,

You are SUCH a disappointment. You preach one thing and then you practise another. I think i should address this "To a certain guy that i used to know" instead. Seriously, who are you and what have you done to my old friend. This doesn't seem like you and i'm sure as hell hope that this is not who you are going to turn out to be.

You judge others and then you do the same.
You criticise others and yet, you are the same.
You tried to hide this other side of you from your real friends but do you think we are never going to find out?
If Longman ever knew you, he would re-define HYPOCRITE to include you.


I mean no harm because i know he's hardly ever going to read this and as i am trying to be as subtle as i can, he might not even know i'm referring to him. I just needed to rant this out. And it feels so good. I don't know why i didnt have a blog sooner.


And you know i just can't end off an entry sounding sad/angry....So here's a funny clip of this J2 class at MJ that i took over once. I really don't know what they were doing.
And this next part is dedicated to Syaza who wants to see the shoes that me and my sister bought. So i present to you...My sister's and my shoes respectively!

No comments: