Monday, February 4, 2008

MONDAY, 4th January 2008

To a certain someone who has wronged me, it's okay...cos i'm not mad. I'm humiliated and a little angry, but not mad. And whenever you are ready to apologise, i will be even readier to accept it. I guess One Republic was wrong. It's never too late to apologise. And Cyndi was right, girls just wanna have fun and i totally understand if that was your idea of fun.

On a much happier note, i had a great time catching up with my primary school friend! Amin actually wanted to help me find a job. :) But in the end, we talked about very.... useless stuffs. At one point, he got all pensieve and said "I think both men and women are tested by God equally. I mean, women have to go through labour and all..but men have to go through NS!" Okayyy...unless a human being is coming out of your area, probably not the same thing.

Oh and my aunt who was in the Sheng Shiong Show? She won 1000 bucks!!!! I was so happy i went to Sheng Shiong just now. And bought this really cool ants bait. I think there's an ant's nest in my room. Burn in hell ants! How can i not buy it after reading the description on the back:


And i finally got my black Double Rhombs. If you dunno, its a brand of mary-janes. If you dunno what are mary-janes then i can't help you. But they are no longer mary-janes cos i cut the strap off. I dunno why but the strap bothers me. A bit. Anyway, this picture is dedicated to Azy. I hope this gives u a clearer idea.

No comments: