Saturday, February 16, 2008

SATURDAY, 16th February 2008
Flea-ing to Tanglin!


ALEVEL RESULTS COMING OUT ON THE 29th!!! All the JC teachers know already but it's just that they are sworn not to tell. It's to-be-confirmed but pretty much confirmed. I was in the MJ staffroom and i overheard several teachers talking about it. From there, i suspected it was the 29th. Before i went home though, Ms Sim asked me, "You do know that the results coming out on the 29th right?"Hahaha! No frills, no beating about the bush, just cold hard truths and that's why i like her. No matter how ghastly the news she bring such as THE ALEVEL RESULTS!!! I quickly told most of the people that i know. If i'm going down, i'm taking everyone with me! Ms Sim was the bearer of my bad news; me, the bearer of 10 others. I'm sorry, but i just thought it is something you should know!


I think the bad news caused me to be sick. I'm down with the flu. I've taken 7 lozenges today and 2 Clarinase pills. Oh yea, on top of my antibiotics and painkillers for my gum. Me, a hypochondriac? I don't think so. Just a bad case of Result-itis. I really hate this kind of flu where your nose is super runny and you have to wipe and rub it dry every 5 seconds till Rudolph can call you its friend.


Me and Syaza went to a birthday party after i visited Adecco Agency for awhile and then to Tanglin. And the worse thing that could happen was when i went to the Tanglin flea market just now. The stuffs are all laid out on the floor and so i have to bent down...Well, you can imagine. All i can say is that it is not meant for people with runny noses.


And you know my entry would not be complete without some totally random thoughts so here's some.

While chit chatting with Syaza, i found several things that are really wrong in our society:
  • Girls wearing tudung and then wearing nail polish
  • Girls wearing tudung and then smoking

  • Don't even get me started on girls wearing tudung and skin tight clothes

  • Muslims eating at obviously non-halal eateries and then tell their friends or blog about it like it's something to be proud of.

  • Tharman Shanmugaratnam

  • My brother. For argument's sake, here's why:


My brother while playing his computer games.


My brother while playing his PS2.
My brother while 'warming up' to play his computer games.


My brother while 'doing' his homework.

Hence, this concludes my 4-day mockumentary of my dear brother. Ok i gotta go already! Clarinase kicking in, and my bed's-a-calling!!!

No comments: